Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Can you feel it's alive again?

HEY Bloggers!
It has been an ignorance, but I'm getting back here again. Feel alive?

I decided to recreate a blogger's account, meanwhile i still have and I'm still using tumblr. Actually there is nothing less or more writing in a blogger or tumblr, In tumblr, I updated more than 5 post a day . In blogger, i updated 1 post a day because when you started to post more than 1, people get irritated. I don't care less now.


So my last old blogger, the 1st post was a photo of an inked body by Andreas Artist. Since then, it's already a year for hesitating to get a tattoo. So, I'm gonna show you one thing, by Anul Artist


-








-








-








-








-








-
YAY!


Finally I had one that says " Virgin" done by Anul Artist. You guys could check their tattoo shop out at Warisan Square, Revolution Ink. I'm getting my next tatts on the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment